Sexually transmitted infections(STI) or Pelvic inflammatory Disease may cause itching and as well bloody vaginal discharge.
Abnormal bleeding during intercourse or between your periods could be caused by cervical cancer.
Symptoms of cervical cancer are:
Blood spot or light bleeding
Longer and Heavier menstrual bleeding
Bleeding after intercourse
Bleeding after menopause
Using an IUD increases your chances of spotting or heavy bleeding when not on your period.
Stress and anxiety affects the female reproductive organs and menstrual cycle in a negative way. When we are stressed, the hormone called cortisol is release. This could cause uterine bleeding.
Doing excessive exercise can lead to exercise induced spotting. Long workout sessions or insane routines should be minimal.
Excessive exercise also causes absence of mensuration known as amenorrhea.
When you finally enter menopause, all bleeding must come to a halt. However if you are experiencing bleeding during menopause, you should consult your doctor. This could be a sign of a more serious health condition.
Other symptoms of perimenopause are:
- Hot flashes
- Breast tenderness
- Heightened pre menstrual syndrome
- Reduced sex drive
- Vaginal dryness
- what is intermenstrual vaginal bleeding?
- Why am I Bleeding after My period has ended
- Causes of Brown Spotting After Your Period ends
- What does brown spotting between periods mean
- What does brown spotting before periods mean
- Bleeding one week after period. could i be pregnant?
- What to do