Even though you are 4 weeks pregnant, the gestational age of your baby is 2 weeks.
This means you are 8 weeks pregnant. You are still in your first trimester. So you will still be feeling nauseous, tired or fatigued, your breast will be tender or sore, you will be visiting the toilet more often,heartburn and some trouble sleeping.
Your baby is also growing rapidly at this stage. And it is as big as a kidney beans. Your baby now has webbed fingers and toes. And tiny arms and legs.
When To See the Doctor
If you have not yet seen your period, you should take a test to see if you are pregnant.
If you have a positive test at home, go to the doctor to reconfirm with a blood test.
Your Doctor will calculate your due date from the first day of your last period. You will also be advised to keep taking your nutritional supplement especially folic acid to prevent neural tube defects.
- First month pregnancy symptoms before a missed period
- 2. Darker Areola
- What happens in the First Four Weeks of Pregnancy
- Week 1-2
- Week 3-4
- How Early can pregnancy Symptoms Start?
- One Month Pregnancy Belly
- Pregnancy Symptoms week 1 after conception
- What happens in Second Month
- When To See the Doctor