There is a blood in your cervical mucus or discharge due to the following:
- Left over period blood
- Bleeding during ovulation
- Implantation spotting
- Cervical Inflammation
Blood in cervical mucus can cause a pinkish tint in you discharge and may leave you feeling worried.
It is common and normal for women to have a scanty and light bleeding during implantation. And this is an early sign of pregnancy.
Pinkish tint of blood in early pregnancy is normal and usually accompanied by cramping.
If you have a bloody discharge after a positive pregnancy test, you should see the doctor immediately.
- What does Pink Discharge mean?
- When is Pink discharge normal?
- Causes of Pink Spotting After Period
- 1. Ovulation Bleeding
- Gynaecological Causes of Pinkish Discharge After Mensuration
- What Does Pink Discharge a week after period mean?
- Does Pink Spotting 2 days after period mean i am pregnant?
- Is Pink discharge 3 days after period a sign of early pregnancy?
- What does Bloody Discharge After Period with Mucus Mean?
- Is it normal to have pink discharge while pregnant?