Gastroenteritis is an inflammation that happens in the stomache and intestine. It also causes vomiting and diarrhea.
HOW TO GET RID OF NAUSEA Naturally
1. Chamomile Tea
Chamomile tea bags contain chamomile flower powder. There is a reason why this tea is so popular that over a million cups gets drunk each day.
Chamomile has been used for centuries to relax and calm the digestive tract. It is used to treat nausea, vomiting and many gastrointestinal illness.
Chamomile works to get rid of nausea by releasing gas, relaxing the contracting muscles and soothing the tummy.
2. Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 helps to prevent nausea including pregnancy nausea and period nausea.
According to an study conducted by the university of Iowa, in which 31 patients were given 25 milligrams of Vitamin B6 for every 8 hours in a period of 72 hours.
The result of the study showed that at the end of the 72 hours, 23 of the women no longer feel nauseated.
A lot of people use lemon to get rid of toxins from different parts of their bodies.
Lemon is also very good at getting rid of nausea.
To cure nausea with lemon do any of the following:
1. Cut a whole lemon into 2 and bite on it when you feel nauseated.
2. Squeeze lemon into warm water and drink
3. Squeeze some lemon into your tea
4. Make use of lemon oil anytime you feel nauseated and you don't feel like having a drink.
- Symptoms of Post Menstrual syndrome
- What is Nausea?
- Why am i nauseous after my period
- Nausea After my Period could I be pregnant
- Nauseous a week after period
- Other causes of Morning Sickness after Period ends
- HOW TO GET RID OF NAUSEA Naturally
- Treatment of Nausea After Bleeding