Does Fertilaid REALLY Work?
Thousands of women and men have used Fertilaid to conceive a healthy baby over the past few years.
FertilAid is the # 1 selling fertility Supplement in the US.
It's also the most recommended supplements by doctors and ob-gyns designed to support fertility and reproductive health.
Fertilaid is the best choice for men and women because it enhances fertility and increases your chances of natural conception.
Who is fertilaid for?
Fertilaid is for men and women wanting to conceive.
It has a high success rate for:
- Women with PCOS
- Women with endometriosis
- Women who have been trying to conceive for a period of time
- Men with low sperm count
- Men with Low sperm motility
- Women trying to conceive after 35 years
Here are some amazing testimonials:
some fertilaid success stories?
This pill is God miracle
February 13, 2017
"This pill is God miracle, me and my wife been try to have a baby over year we even go to a doctor nothing happened . I was looking online and found this pill that have a lot of great review, we decided to give it try after 3 weeks we got pregnant. I highly recommend it"
This is a must get
"My wife and I were trying for a few months and i decided to get the fertilaid to try and help us. She got pregnant 2 weeks after i started taking it. I highly recommend this product"
These are just a few of some of the amazing success stories of the fertility supplement. It has a high success rate.
fertilaid for women review
Fertilaid for Women is the No1 Doctor and Ob-Gyn patented fertility supplement. That has been proven to help improve overall reproductive health and wellness in women suffering from infertility.
What are the ingredients of fertilaid?
It contains herbal and all natural ingredients that enhances fertility and increases your chances of conceiving. Fertilaid for women contains Vitex (chaste tree berry), Red Clover, Siberian Gingseng, Gingo Biloba (leaf) extract, PABA, Antioxidant Support and Folic Acid.
- Vitex or Chasteberry
- Red Clover
- Siberian Gingseng
- Gingo Biloba
- Antioxidant Support
- Folic Acid
fertilaid for men review
Fertilaid for men contains all-natural supplements proven to help increase male sperm health.
A healthy sperm is defined by sperm count, sperm concentration, sperm motility.
It was clinically demonstrated in a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. That it helps to increase male fertility by increasing the total number of motile sperm a man produces.
What are the ingredients of fertilaid for men?
It contains antioxidants, vitamins and minerals (All natural).
- L-Carnitine: an essential ingredient that helps with proper sperm development and increases a man's overall energy including sexual stamina.
- Grapeseed Extract: This is a very necessary antioxidant. That helps to eliminate free-radicals from the system. Studies has shown that free radical damages the male's reproductive health.
- Zinc: Zinc is a must for men trying to conceive. Zinc helps to boost sperm concentration, increase motility and morphology.
- Maca Root and Asian Ginseng: Both of these herbal supplements have been scientifically proven to improve sperm motility and production.
- Antioxidant: It contains powerful antioxidant such as Vit C, E, A, Selenium. All these antioxidants helps in repairing radical damage that makes in difficult to conceive.
- Betacarotene: According to studies, betacarotene helps in better sperm motility (movement) and sperm competitiveness.
What are the side effects of fertilaid?
As with many drugs and supplements, side effects varies from woman to woman.
Some women have used Fertilaid successfully with no side effects. While some women feel dizzy and light headache after use.
In general, Side effects of Fertilaid is minimal.
But if you are on clomid do not take Fertilaid.
When should i take fertilaid pills?
- Recommended use: For women, take 3 capsules per day. All 3 capsules must be taken at once with food and water. But if you are sensitive to vitamins, take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
When to start taking fertilaid?
It is recommended that you take it for atleast 90 days, or until pregnancy is achieved.
This is to allow the herbal ingredients to work, to restore hormonal imbalance and regular cycle.
CAN YOU TAKE FERTILAID AND OVABOOST TOGETHER?
Yes, you can take Ovaboost and FertilAid together. Ovaboost works to improve egg quality which is very important if you want to conceive a baby.
Where can I buy Fertilaid?
You can purchase it at Walgreens,Walmart, online
( Amazon, early-pregnancy-test.com).