Also hormonal contraceptives contains artificial hormones that disrupts the normal functions of your natural hormones.
Spotting in early pregnancy is known as implantation bleeding or implantation spotting.
Endometriosis is a condition in which the tissues of uterine lining are found in other parts of the body such as fallopian tubes, ovaries and pelvis.
Although the main cause of Endo is unknown but it is believed to be caused a combination of factors such as genetics, retrograde menstruation and immune system disorder.
Common symptoms of endometriosis are:
- Period Pain
- Heavy Periods
- Pelvic Pain
- Pain during and after sex
- Cramps but no period
- Bleeding between periods
- Fatigue and tiredness
10. Cervical Stenosis
Cervical stenosis is a condition that arises when the opening of the cervix is narrow than normal. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus. It is the passage that connects the uterus to the vagina.
Symptoms of cervical Stenosis are:
- Painful periods (dysmenorrhea)
- No periods (Amenorrhea)
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding and cramping
- What causes Menstrual Cramps?
- Why am i cramping after my period?
- Causes of SPOTTING AND Cramping right After Period
- other causes of Pelvic pain After Period ends
- 8. Ovulation Pain
- Abdominal pain After Period Could I be Pregnant?
- CRAMPING 2 DAYS AFTER PERIOD ENDS?
- Cramping 3 days after period ends?
- Cramping a week After Period?
- Cramps 2 weeks After Period...ttc
- is Sharp Pain in Ovary After Period endometriosis?
- CRAMPS BEFORE PERIOD VS CRAMPS AFTER PERIOD
- THE 3 stages of your menstrual cycle
- Treatment of Cramps/LOWER BACK pain After menstruation has ended?
- Home Remedies to Stop menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- other post menstrual syndrome (PMS)