ClearBlue pregnancy tests are over 99% accurate. No other test offers the same accuracy as CB. They have early detection test that can be used 6 days before your expected period. The rapid detection test shows you result in one minute, the advanced digital kit are also very reliable products.
But first before I review each of their pregnancy tests. Let's discuss what a pregnancy kit is and why you need one.
What is a pregnancy Test
Pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence pregnancy hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin(HCG).
This hormone is produced by the placenta when a woman gets pregnant.
There are two types of pregnancy test: Urine tests and pregnancy blood test.
HCG is responsible for most of the pregnancy symptoms that women have when they are pregnant.
ClearBlue Test-why get one
If you want to save time and cost of going to see a doctor, clearblue pregnancy test is the way to go.
There are many types of test available depending on how early you are testing or our fast you want your results to appear on the pregnancy kits.
Types of CB tests
1. Clear Blue Digital pregnancy test with weeks indicator
2. Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart count down
3. Clear blue Early detection pregnancy test
4. CB Rapid detection pregnancy test
5. Clear Blue Plus Pregnancy Test
6. Clear Blue Easy with color change tip
So we would review each of them so you can make the best choices.
1. ClearBlue Digital Pregnancy Test with weeks indicator
Clear blue digital pregnancy test with weeks indicator is not only 99% accurate but it also lets you know how far along you are with your pregnancy just like an ultrasound.
Most pregnancy test only lets you know if you are pregnant or not, but this one uses an advanced technology to let you know how many weeks pregnant you are (isn't that cool).
Isn't it cool to have a test that tells you how many weeks you are.
I love it because aside from the accuracy, it tells you an estimate of how far along you are e.g 2 weeks to 3 weeks pregnant.
- Tells how many week pregnant you are
2. ClearBlue Digital Pregnancy Test with smart countdown
The smart count down digital pregnancy test is so awesome that the test doesn't leave you wondering whether the test is working or not.
It lets you know the test is working by showing a progress indicator to let you know when the answer is coming.
This is a digital kit and doesn't require you to look for a faint line that leaves you guessing.
Some people say it takes the anxiety away by giving you assurance of when the result would appear.
The test also has a superior flood guard technology that prevents excess urine from entering the device to cause an error.
- Tests up to 5 days sooner
- As a unique smart count down
3. ClearBlue early detection Pregnancy Test
The early detection test is over 99% accurate and you can even test up to 6 days early! isn't that cool.
It is so awesome to know you can get your results 6 days before your missed period.
Clear-blue clearly understands that someone who has been trying for a baby finds it hard waiting the two weeks wait.
This is the one for you if you want to know if you are pregnant or not on time.
This is definitely the most sensitive pregnancy test out there. It detects your HCG level immediately after implantation.
One of the signs of implantation is implantation bleeding and cramping.
- Easy to read and Use
- Can test up to 6 days before missed period
4. ClearBlue Rapid detection Pregnancy Test
The rapid detection test is for you if you want your pregnancy result as fast as 1 minute when testing from the day of your missed period.
In fact, this test has an award winning design after CB did an extensive research with women.
The accuracy is to notch and this is a digital test kit with no faint line to watch darken. The gives you clear result + meaning pregnant and - meaning not pregnant.
- Easy to read +ve or -ve test results
"I have used Clearblue Pregnancy Test. Very good product, I have been satisfied, a good experience. As soon as I did used the test the sign came straight away. Very quick and explanation was clear".
How to use CB pregnancy test instructions
Instruction on how to use clearblue is one of the most frequently asked questions.
The first thing you want to do before testing is to read the instruction leaflet carefully.
If testing some days earlier than your expected period, use your first urine in the morning.
If testing from the day of your missed period, test with urine from any time of the day.
Here are the steps to take to test for pregnancy:
1. Remove the test stick from the foil wrapper and take off the cap.
2. Make sure the tip is pointing downwards, hold the absorbent tip in your urine for 20 seconds only. If using the rapid detection test hold for 5 seconds only.
3. You will then see a flashing waiting box symbol. This means the test is working properly and it is loading. Within 3 minutes the results will show up. If using the rapid detection pregnancy kit the result will show within one minute.
4. The display box is a little window which shows if you're pregnant or not pregnant. The result will then disappear after 24 hours.
Lots of youtube videos also teach you how to use the CB test.
HOW TO READ AND INTERPRET RESULT
Some test give you unreliable and unclear result but this brand doesn't.
A negative test result means you are not pregnant
A positive test result means you are pregnant and you should start to notice some pregnancy symptoms in the next coming days or week. This depends on how early you tested.
A faint line may mean you are pregnant or not pregnant. It is easy to mistake an evaporation line for a faint line. An evaporation line occurs when urine begins to evaporate from the test strips.
A very faint or light line is a sign of evaporation. This is common when using a pregnancy test strip.
False Positive result
A false positive pregnancy test could appear if the test is bad or you tested incorrectly.
If you are unsure if pregnant or not, you can take another test or go to the doctor for a blood test instead of using a home pregnancy test like clear blue.
Book Symbol or ICon
If your test comes up with a book symbol, it means there is a booking error which was caused by peeing on the test stick too much or not peeing on it enough.
Simply refer to the book and take a new test.
What is the Price or how Much Does the Test Cost
If you are in the united kingdom, the test costs around £9.50 in tesco, boots, morrisons or Asda.
If in the United States of America, you can get the test at Walgreens, Amazon, Walmart, or CVs for a price between $15.99 - $23.99.
where to buy (Amazon, Target, Walmart, Cvs or walgreens)
You can get the home pregnancy test at most Shops and supermarkets and online stores such Amazon, Walgreen e.t.c
Recommended For You
- What is a pregnancy Test
- ClearBlue Test-why get one
- How to use CB pregnancy test instructions
- HOW TO READ AND INTERPRET RESULT
- What is the Price or how Much Does the Test Cost
- where to buy (Amazon, Target, Walmart, Cvs or walgreens)