Or what is the early pregnancy discharge before missed period.
also known as cervical fluid
Stretchy cervical mucus two weeks before period is a sign of ovulation.
Is Increased Cervical Mucus Before Expected Period A sign of Pregnancy?
An increase in cervical discharge is usually associated with an increase in level of estrogen hormone in the blood.
Before Period, your level of estrogen hormone should be lower than progesterone hormone.
Progesterone hormone is responsible for thick, stick or creamy discharge in the second half of the menstrual cycle.
But if pregnancy occurs, the estrogen and progesterone hormone will start to rise to support the new life.
The rise in these two hormones can cause your vaginal discharge to be excessive milky or creamy white.
When to see the Doctor
If you have an abnormal discharge that has any of the following characteristics:
- Itchy or foul smelling
- Cottage cheese discharge, Green or yellow mucus
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Pain during intercourse
Cervical mucus right before period starts is sticky if not pregnant. If pregnant or have hormonal imbalance problems you can have a creamy or milky white discharge.
- What is cervical mucus?
- WHAT DOES CERVICAL MUCUS LOOK LIKE BEFORE PERIOD / Cervical discharge right before period (pictures)
- What is the right Cervical Position and mucus before period?
- What is a Period?
- Stages of Cervical Mucus
- What is the cervical mucus just before period starts...If Pregnant?
- The difference between cM before period vs cm in early pregnancy Discharge
- is egg white discharge before period a sign of pregnancy?
- Is Increased Cervical Mucus Before Expected Period A sign of Pregnancy?
- When to see the Doctor